People often ask me about the name of my blog... click here to read the story.







Thursday, March 26, 2009

Scheduled Outrage

After signing in, my eyes skimmed the page and I saw the announcement at the top:

"Scheduled outrage at 4:00PM PDT...".

Wow! That's weird, I thought. Is blogspot sponsoring a public demonstration of some sort?

Huh. Maybe that's what I need...a scheduled outrage. I never know what to do with my anger...

I looked again.

"Scheduled outage"

Oh. That makes a lot more sense.

3 comments:

Jennifer @ JenniferDukesLee.com said...

I have scheduled outrages. At which time God conveniently provides a scheduled outage. I need to be "unplugged" now and then -- an outage to avoid the outrage.

Funny post, Patty! You make me smile.

Cherie said...

I LOVE it! But it's most fun to schedule simultaneous outrages and be together when we do it! So lunch sometime? I know a great little coffeehouse!

janelle said...

Yes, very funny Patty; I can just see your face as you are reading that!

I tend to try and stay away from those scheduled outrages - they are very unproductive and I'm not very often (EVER) at the center of them...it's always someone else's problem.

Thanks for the laugh!